Sie müssen zur Ansicht eingeloggt sein!
nicht zur Verfügung gestellt
- Universidade Estácio de Sá: Professional specialization in translation - Spanish Brazilian Portuguese (since October 2015)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense: PhD in Communication (since February 2014).
- Universidade Federal Fluminense: MA in Communication (completed in 2012).
- Universidade Federal da Bahia: Degree in Journalism (completed in 2008).
Languages Skills ____________________________________________________________
Portuguese (Brazilian) - native
English - fluent
Italian - fluent
Spanish – fluent
Professional Experience ____________________________________________________________
- Teacher at Federal Fluminense University (from February to August of 2015). Main department: Cultural Studies. Major: Media Studies. Classes taught: Narratives and Characters' Building; Theories of Television Genres.
- Portuguese teacher to English speakers (online classes) since 2013 - classes both for adults and children.
- Freelance copywriter for Crimson (Enago blog - Brazilian Portuguese version), since April 2014. http://www.enago.com.br/blog/
- Freelance writer at the website Treksavvy (2014) about tourism in Salvador-BA (Brazil). http://treksavvy.com/
- Translator from English to Brazilian Portuguese, writer, proofreader and social media analyst at Miria Kutcher Life Coach (from February to December 2013).
- Freelance translator from English to Brazilian Portuguese at WikiHow Portuguese (2013). http://pt.wikihow.com/.
- Freelance translator from English to Brazilian Portuguese and proofreader for the website Visit Abu Dhabi (2013). http://visitabudhabi.ae/br/
- Freelance fictional writer at Visa Stories (2013). Activities: writing a series of stories about a Brazilian student studying in a US college. http://www.visastories.com/
- Freelance writer and proofreader at Expedia (2013). Activities: content writing and proofreading of travel related articles about national and international destinies. The referred content is part of Expedia’s website Portuguese version.
- FIFA’s volunteer during the 2013 Confederations Cup (Salvador-Brazil) that took place in June. Position: New Media Leader. Activities: collect soccer player quotes after the matches on the press conference and mixed zone to be published on FIFA’s website Portuguese version. Interviews were held in Portuguese, Italian and Spanish.
- Freelance Digital marketing consultant at Downdetector (213). Activities: Brazilian marketing specialist responsible for help creating the content for the Brazilian version of the website (www.caiutudo.com). The tasks include researching Brazilian companies with digital presence, translating content from the original website to Brazilian Portuguese and assuring content coherence to the Brazilian market.
- Community Representative for the Brazilian market at AlwaysOnVacation: Specialized in the Brazilian market (from February to May 2013). Activities (all for AlwaysOnVacation Brasil): market analysis, customer relationship in social media, content writing and monitoring of social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, G+), blog writing (English and Portuguese), blog posts translation from English to Portuguese. Home-office work with direct management from headquarters in the United States.
- Freelance Social Media Analyst at PuntoMio: Specialized in the Brazilian market. Activities: analysis of market and competitors, customer relationship in social media, content writing and monitoring of social media channels, prospecting partners and disclosure in the blogosphere, administration of all PuntoMio Brasil’s web channels (blogs http://blog.puntomio.com/por/, website http://www.puntomio.com/por/, Twitter @puntomiobr and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PuntoMioBrasil). Period: 2011 Valentine's Day campaign. Home-office work with direct management from headquarters in the United States.
|Dieses Mitglied hat noch keine genehmigten Artikel eingereicht.|
|Dieses Mitglied hat noch keine genehmigten Glossar eingereicht.|