Forum Home | Forum Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 TranslatorPub.Com Support
 Feedback
 www.global4trans.com
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic

Keiko
Starting Member

17 Posts

NOT MODERATED!!!  Show Profile  Edit Topic  View user's IP address  Delete Topic  Approve/Hold/Reject this Topic
Re: Global for translation in Egypt
Hello, I am a new member since last week.
My first topic is unfortunately about a fraudulent translation company in Egypt "Gloval for translation". This agency is found on the first page of your Agency Research. About a month ago(I wasn't a paid member yet), I received a job notification from you and found that I could apply for the job for free(without a full membership). Then I applied for it and was immediately assigned to the job. The payment term was 10 days after the invoice. The job had 12600 words "to be delivered in 3 days". Obviously I worked very hard on it. Even after the date of invoice, they asked me to translate some more lines and I've just done it for them for free. Well, since then I've had NO news from them although I send numerous e-mails to them. I think I was swindled by them. They owe me 630 EUR. I strongly encourage all of you NOT TO WORK FOR THEM. Does some have any ideas to recuperate my money...? Do I have to just forget it...? Many thanks in advance for your advise.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic
Jump To:
Chris
Chris

Fundraiser

Chris

Beta

Chris

Site Sponsor

translatorpub

Return to Old
User Interface

YouTube YouTube YouTube

©TranslatorPub.com 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap.

Paypal     Paypal
Paypal     Paypal
Paypal