Password:
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome to TranslatorPub.Com!
 General Discussion/Chat
 Translation Research Questionnaire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MarwaCh
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2018 :  23:02:43  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello everyone,
I'm a Lebanese translation Master's student, I'm making a comparison between two translation strategies of Surah Al-Bakarah translation in order to find out which strategy helps best to make the Qur'an understandable for those who don't know Arabic.
In order to accomplish the best result, I'm doing a field study and so it will be much appreciated if you can help me by filling out this survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Translation-r2

Thank you,
Much appreciated.

Edited by - MarwaCh on 11/19/2018 23:03:37

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2018 :  06:06:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Marwa, just completing your surevey. Good luck with it. :)
Go to Top of Page

MarwaCh
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2018 :  12:58:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Stefan for your time. It would be appreciated if you can share it with your friends too.
Best

Go to Top of Page

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  09:43:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Marwa, my pleasure. It was great getting some more perspective in Arabic language approaches and see what options other colleagues might choose. I`ll sure do. Happy Thanksgiving to Lebanon and you.
Go to Top of Page

roysong
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  11:31:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Participated too dear Marwa. Thanks for sharing - good luck with it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Chris
Chris

Fundraiser

Chris

Beta

Chris

Site Sponsor

translatorpub

Return to Old
User Interface

YouTube YouTube YouTube

©TranslatorPub.com 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap.

Paypal     Paypal
Paypal     Paypal
Paypal