|First (Given) Name:|
|Middle Name:||Last (Family) Name:|
You must be Logged In To View!
DIRECTOR OF PAN EUROPEAN TRANSLATIONS LTD, A DUBLIN-BASED AGENCY ESTABLISHED IN 1999.
TRANSLATIONS IN ALL MAJOR LANGUAGE COMBINATIONS BY QUALIFIED NATIVE SPEAKERS OF TARGET LANGUAGE.
SPECIALISED IN LAW, BUSINESS AND FINANCE, BANKING, CONTRACTS, WEBSITES, IT, ETC.
NAME: Christian DEVELTER BOEY
Postal Address: C/ Eduardo Marquina 9
29720 La Cala del Moral, Málaga – Spain
Telephone: +34 95 240 67 59
Fax: +34 95 297 80 50
Mobile: +34 679 200 330
e-mail address: email@example.com
- Diploma of Secondary Education
- One-year course in Social and Economic Sciences at the University of Louvain (Belgium)
- Diploma of French at the University of Lille (France)
- Studies of French, German and English in France, Germany, England and Ireland
- Diploma of sworn translator and interpreter of Spanish, English and Dutch awarded in 1989 by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1969-1976: Branch Manager of “Gemeentekrediet van België” (currently Dexia)
- 1976-1978: Manager of textile printing company in Mouscron, Belgium
- 1979-1991: Owner and manager of export company in Spain
- 1991 to date: sworn translator and interpreter of Spanish, English and Dutch
Working as a translator since 1989 for a number of both Spanish and foreign translation agencies, reputable law firms, real-estate companies, Government Agencies, European Union institutions and private clients, among others.
Specialised in law and finance, contracts, etc.
Partner and Managing Director of translation agency based in Ireland.
Dutch (proficient, both written and oral) into English and Spanish
English (proficient, both written and oral) into Dutch and Spanish
Spanish (proficient, both written and oral) into Dutch and English
French (high level of understanding) into Dutch, Spanish and English
German (high level of understanding) into Dutch, Spanish and English
Living in Spain since 1979, totally trilingual (Dutch, Spanish and English) with native pronunciation of Spanish due to marriage and business in Spain and English due to family links and business, with very frequent stays in Ireland.
Hardware: desktop and laptop
Peripherals: colour printer, scanner, WiFi Broadband
Software: Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office (Word 2003, Word 2007, Excel)
Adobe Acrobat, etc.
Computer Assisted Translation: TRADOS
|Existing Subject Areas|
|This member has not submitted any approved articles yet.|
|This member has not submitted any approved glossaries yet.|