Password:
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 TranslatorPub.Com Support
 Feedback
 Non-Payers / Scam / Warnings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2015 :  05:22:48  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi everyone,

doing work and not receiving a payment or chasing your payment can be frustrating. But as a community we should be trying to share experiences, good and bad.

We therefore launched TPR - The Work Experience Memory

http://translatorpub.com/sections/misc/rate_outsourcer.asp

Please use some time to share your experience with past and ongoing outsourcers, good or bad. Please note, there are some rules to submit your entry. Please read them prior to posting your experience.

Should you be unsure of anything, feel free to contact site staff. We hope this new feature is very valuable for all of you!

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2015 :  02:24:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
TPR - The work Experience Memory, check out our news release on this:

http://translatorpub.com/sections/misc/pub_news_details.asp?pub_news_id=121
Go to Top of Page

charlene84
Starting Member

0 Posts

NOT MODERATED!!!  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply  Approve/Hold/Reject this Reply
Unfortunately I had a bad experience with Karma Translations. They posted a translation request here on TranslatorPub and I offered them my translation services. Once the translation was ready, they never replied to my emails. I keep chasing them for the payment but they continue ignoring my emails. I tried looking them up on the internet but it seems that the company doesn't even exist. Beware, as they are still posting translation requests on TranslatorPub! THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Chris
Chris

Fundraiser

Chris

Beta

Chris

Site Sponsor

translatorpub

Return to Old
User Interface

YouTube YouTube YouTube

©TranslatorPub.com 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap.

Paypal     Paypal
Paypal     Paypal
Paypal