Translate the following sentences into Persian, taking notice of the words written in bold type, which are grammatical (functional) words:
(1) (a) She spoke so quietly (that) I could hardly hear her. (b) She worked hard so that everything would be ready in time. (c) Nothing more was heard from him so that we began to wonder if he was dead.
(2) (a) Don't look so angry. (b) The shop was closed so I couldn't get any milk. (c) So, what have you been doing today?
(3) (a) She felt ill. She went to work, however, and tried to concentrate. (b) She leaves her bedroom window open, however cold it is. (c) You can dress however you like. (d) However does he manage to write music when he is so deaf?
(4) (a) He wants to go to Scotland and I want to go to Italy. (b) Arrive late once more and you're fired.
(5) (a) Everyone was there but him. (b) The problem is anything but easy. (c) But for the safty-belt I wouldn't be alive today.
(6) (a) They entered the building dressed as policemen. (b) I respect him as a writer and as a man. (c) As her private secretary he has access to all her correspondence. (d) As a child she was sent to six different schools.
(7) (a) I watched her as she combed her hair. (b) As you weren't there I left a message. (c) Talented as he is, he is not yet ready to turn professional. (d) Do as I say and sit down. (e) Her face went as white as a sheet.